Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF SERVICE AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Dawn Hoppe K9 Inc. maintains this Site (the "Web Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Dawn Hoppe's written permission. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions.
If you do NOT agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Site.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of Dawn Hoppe DBA Dawn Hoppe K9 Inc.
Dawn Hoppe K9 Inc. neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Dawn Hoppe K9 Inc.
2. While Dawn Hoppe K9 Inc. uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Dawn Hoppe K9 Inc. makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Dawn Hoppe K9 Inc. assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Dawn Hoppe K9 Inc. nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Dawn Hoppe K9 Inc. also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Dawn Hoppe K9 Inc. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Dawn Hoppe K9 Inc. (unless otherwise noted). Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Dawn Hoppe K9 Inc. or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Dawn Hoppe K9 Inc. will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
6. Dawn Hoppe K9 Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
7. Although Dawn Hoppe K9 Inc. may from time to time monitor postings, transmissions and the like on the Site, Dawn Hoppe K9 Inc. is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Dawn Hoppe K9 Inc. will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Dawn Hoppe K9 Inc. to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
8. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Dawn Hoppe K9 Inc. and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and licensors (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by any Indemnified Party in connection with any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. Dawn Hoppe K9 Inc. reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with Dawn Hoppe K9 Inc.'s defense of such claim.
9. The Web Site is controlled and operated by Dawn Hoppe K9 Inc. from its offices within the State of Florida, United States of America. Dawn Hoppe K9 Inc. makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations and other countries. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
10. This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such State. Any action you, any third party, or Dawn Hoppe K9 Inc. bring to enforce this agreement or, in connection with, any matters related to this site shall be brought only in either the State or Federal Courts located in Florida, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by Dawn Hoppe DBA Dawn Hoppe K9 Inc.
11. Software from this Site is further subject to United States Export Controls. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
12. Dawn Hoppe K9 Inc. may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting.
You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.